Hey all, i'm finally opening commissions! Here's a detailed price list, with examples where available. Slots will be limited at first, but if all goes well i'll open more in the near future!
Note: These commissions are not for commercial use. If you have an inquiry re: hiring me for commercial work, contact me specifying that this is the case.
(I don't currently have suitable examples for every type of commission, sorry. Hopefully my gallery or blog can provide a good example of the work i am capable of doing; character design work will have similar levels of detail to full body or illustrated paintings, etc)
Sketch - £10 (complexity, 'cleanliness' of sketch)
Flat colour under base sketch - £15
Painted character bust - £25-30+ (complexity, basic colour/textured background)
Painted character full body - £35-50+ (complexity, basic colour/textured background)
- Prices for the larger commissions will be decided between myself and the commissioner through a private communication method (i.e. notes, asks, e-mail) based on character complexity/difficulty, the inclusion of a background or background level of detail, an estimate on how long the piece will take, etc. Prices of the bigger commissions can be higher than the estimates above.
- Commissions are NOT for commercial use/resale by the commissioner, under any circumstances. If you have an inquiry re: hiring me for commercial work, contact me specifying that this is the case.
- Do not repost the commissions anywhere
- SFW artwork only!
- There will be an added cost for additional characters per piece
- I require character sheets or references - preferrably more than one!
- I also require any relevant information the commissioner can think of regarding the character/aspects of it's design that i may overlook (e.g. little details that are super-incredibly-important-and-must-not-be-changed-but-are-easily-missed)
- In the case of Sketches, Flat Colours, and Busts: Payment required upfront once the subject of the commission has been agreed upon!
- In the case of Full body paintings, illustrations, and character designs: Due to the size of these commissions, the subject matter will be decided upon and i will produce a sketch of the piece. This sketch will be sent to the commissioner to confirm that they're happy with the concept, and/or any changes they wish made. I will make any requested revisions and recheck with the commissioner, etc, until they are happy. Once the sketch has been confirmed I will require a full or half payment before continuing the piece (payment will be discussed beforehand).
- I would like to have some flexibility with poses, expressions, etc, but if specified I will work as closely to the description as possible.
- If for some reason I cannot complete your commission, I will contact you and we can discuss refunding. However, this will only happen in extreme circumstances.
via ask (tumblr), notes (deviantART), e-mail
art blog (tumblr): jemleigh